- 18 pieces Cream-O Vanilla Cookies
- 350g White Chocolate Chips
- Crush 18 pieces of Cream-O Cookies in a ziplock
bag with a rolling pin. But keep pieces chunky.
- Simmer water in a half-filled medium pan.
- Place stainless steel bowl on pan.
- Melt 350g white choco chips in the bowl while
slowly mixing. Do not leave unattended as it can
- Remove from pan once chocolate is fully melted.
- Set aside ½ cup of crushed cookies.
- Mix the rest into the white chocolate.
- Spread the white chocolate mixture on a wax paper
- Sprinkle with the reserved ½ cup crushed cookies
and press firmly onto the chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes and cut into squares.
- Serve and enjoy!
Like this Recipe? Share it on: