- 24 pieces Cream-O Vanilla Cookies
- ½ cup softened cream cheese
- 2⅓ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Crush 24 pieces of Cream-O Cookies in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin until fine.
- Soften ½ cup cream cheese with a fork until it reaches spreadable consistency.
- Mix the Cream-O cookie crumbs and cream cheese with a spoon until there are no more visible crumbs and you can form a ball without the crumbs falling off.
- Form 1-inch balls using your hands and place on a tray lined with wax paper.
- Line up the balls in a tray and chill for 1 hour.
- Simmer water in a half-filled medium pan.
- Place stainless steel bowl on pan.
- Melt 2⅓ choco chips in the bowl while slowly mixing. Do not leave unattended as it can burn easily.
- Dip chilled Cream-O balls into the melted chocolate using a spoon and fork.
- Push the balls on a wax paper lined tray so it stays in place.
- Decorate the chocolate-covered balls immediately with toppings.
- Chill for at least 15 minutes or until shell hardens.
Like this Recipe? Share it on: